CertainTeed Recall Milwaukee
The Shingle Manufacturer, CertainTeed, was found guilty in a class action lawsuit for selling the defective Organic Roofing Shingle. If you have CertainTeed Shingles on your roof, you may be entitled to a reimbursement if you submit the proper information for the CertainTeed recall. $100’s or possible $1,000’s in shingle replacement costs may be reimbursed to each qualified claimant in the CertainTeed organic shingle class action lawsuit settlement. This settlement is to resolve the defective shingles which were manufactured by CertainTeed Corporation from July 1, 1987 through 2005.
How to tell if you have defective shingles and may be entitled to reimbursement because of the CertainTeed Recall:
- The gutters are full of shingle granules
- The shingles are curling
- The shingles are deteriorating
If you are not sure whether or not your shingles are CertainTeed Shingles, A Custom To, LLC. will come out and do a FREE INSPECTION.
A Custom To Roofing will assist in filing and handling your claim process to ensure you get every dollar coming to you.
Don’t wait to get your Shingles replaced, A Custom To, LLC. can help process your Certainteed Recall today!
Offerings and pricing change with the season, please call for specifics. 414-376-5568
- GLENDALE ROOFING, SIDING, GUTTERS, AND WINDOW INSTALLERS
- GREENFIELD ROOFING, SIDING, GUTTERS, AND WINDOW INSTALLERS
- MENOMONEE FALLS ROOFING, SIDING, GUTTERS, AND WINDOW INSTALLERS
- OAK CREEK ROOFING, SIDING, GUTTERS, AND WINDOW INSTALLERS
- Save Money with Attic Venting Milwaukee Solutions
- Whitefish Bay Siding
- West Allis Siding – A Custom To, LLC.
- Wauwatosa Siding
- Waukesha Siding
- Shorewood Siding – A Custom To, LLC.