Milwaukee Rafter Vent Company
A properly installed attic vent (insulation baffle) is an economical way to meet attic energy code requirements. They create an open air way through the attic to aid in cooling attics throughout the warmer months and help to prevent ice dams from forming during the cooler months. This helps to keep your furnace running efficiently and fights off damage caused by moisture.
Our attic insulation contractors serve the Milwaukee area and have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. They are experts when it comes to vents and understand the materials, styles, functional differences and pricing among the various ventilation options available to homeowners today. Some of our specialties include:
- Ridge-vent solutions
- Standard roof vent solutions
- Baffle installation
- Soffit venting solutions
- Attic insulation systems
- and much more
Our Milwaukee Insulation Warranties
When you choose A Custom To, LLC to install your attic insulation, you get:
- A Custom To, LLC customers receive a guaranteed 5-Year Craftsmanship Warranty on all venting work. This includes but is not limited to all ridge vent, standard roof vent, soffit venting, rafter vent attic baffle installs.
The Benefits of Rafter Vents and Attic Baffles
Without properly installed rafter vents and attic baffles, attic spaces do not get the crossventilation and air flow needed for efficient heating and cooling. But that’s not all. Rafter vents and attic baffles also:
- Extends the life of your roof by allowing proper airflow
- Prevents moisture from sitting and growing mold
- Helps prevent the formation of ice dams
We have earned a reputation for delivering superior quality on time. If you are interested in learning more about how a new attic vent can benefit your home, contact us today for a free estimate. We get the job done right, the first time.
To learn more about our Milwaukee attic vent and attic baffle installation services, contact us today.