Exterior Home Services | A Custom To, LLC in West Allis, WI

Milwaukee secured a place in the consciousness of TV viewers when it served as the setting for the hit sitcoms Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley in the 1970s, but the history of its namesake county dates back much farther. Home to Native American tribes like the Sauk, Menomonee, and Potawotami long before American settlers arrived, Milwaukee County was created in 1834 as part of the Michigan Territory. Prior to that, it had been known as Brown County.

Today, Milwaukee County is both the most populous and most densely populated county in Wisconsin, even though it is the third-smallest county in the state by land area. Only 20% of Milwaukee County is land; the remaining 80% consists of water from several rivers. It is the only Wisconsin county that is completely incorporated, and serves as the home to two professional sports teams, the Bucks (NBA) and Brewers (MLB).

A Custom To, LLC has provided Milwaukee County residents and businesses with quality exterior home repair services for more than five decades. Our services, which cover every city in Milwaukee County, from West Allis and Wauwatosa to the city of Milwaukee, include:

All our work is backed by a 10-Year Craftsmanship Warranty and One-Year No-Leak Guarantee.

Contact or call us today at (414) 376-5568 to schedule an inspection and get your free estimate.

Home Improvement Company | A Custom To, LLC in West Allis, WI
Does your home need new gutters or downspouts?

Do you have an exterior project coming up?

Call us today for a free estimate, or send us a message
and we will get in touch soon!

A Custom To, LLC BBB accredited business profile

Business Hours:
7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday through Friday